Friday Night Madden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAGUARS HAVING GOOD YEAR! MJD Party Pooper!

Go down

JAGUARS HAVING GOOD YEAR! MJD Party Pooper! Empty JAGUARS HAVING GOOD YEAR! MJD Party Pooper!

Post  LoadMeOne_Kenobi Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Jaguars R Having A Monster Year Yet Again! I caught up with the Jaguars and their Offense at a Jacksonville Local Bar after the game in the close win against the COLTS. After a few drinks, QB Sam Bradford quoted "I should start throwing Left-Handed, So the Game can be a little more difficult on the GRIDIRON. But until our Defensive Coordinator can step it up & call better defensive plays in the 2nd Half, I shall continue to throw Right-Handed. "While during the interview Bradford cracked some jokes " Hell, see those Mountains Over There? I can throw a football over those mountains, shoot I can probally throw a football a quarter of mile if I wanted to." J.Blackmon,L. Robinson, J.Knox,M.Thomas & the Rest of the O-Line, Laughed & Chuckled Hysterically. During the evening I tried to interview Maurice Jones-Drew, but he seemed upset and didnt really want to talk about it. After a few drinks MJD opened up, "I'm not mad at Mr. Goodell for denying my trade with Minnesota, Because I know I'll end up there either way. I'm just upset because my jersey #32 was taken from me and atop of that, I got 4 baby's mama always bugging me about CHILD SUPPORT MONEY & my own kids don't even like me.(Sighs) Man I should of never partied with Mark Brunell,Paul Posluszny and Jack Del Rio in my younger years." After the interview MJD walked out of the BAR yelling "And hand me the f***ing ball." As closing time approached, the Offensive Starters of the Jaguars made 2nd String QB Blaine Gabbert pick up the CHECK of a whopping $32,000 tab. Let's just say it was an Positive Awkward Night. GO JAGUARS!!! -The Snitch Shocked reporting for the Jacksonville Local Newspaper

LoadMeOne_Kenobi

Back to top Go down