Friday Night Madden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUST AGREE AND READ

+10
giantsrock-44
AARONRODGERSI121
soslick15
X82NDAIRBOURNEX
CaDino909
Cmoney
synzthetik86
RW911
oconostota
Shady Panthers
14 posters

Go down

MUST AGREE AND READ Empty MUST AGREE AND READ

Post  Shady Panthers Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:30 am

1. Each team owner must have a cell phone and access to the web. Daily communication with your fellow members is very important. You will be responsible for contacting your opponent and scheduling your own matches. Advance time is technically every other day . BUT if everyone has gotten their game in early , we will advance ASAP . If ther'es only 1 game left and we are waiting theres a posdible chance it will be simmed. (Please be a proactive owner and "add" your next opponent on your PS3 ahead of time besides using the other methods of contact.) ALSO LISTEN ME PANTHERS KIIDSHADY , I CANNOT TEXT YOU IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES SO JUST MESSAGE ME ON PS3 KIIDSHADY4 IF YOU LIVE INSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES YOUR FINE .

2. FREE AGENTS - Now that we have a salary cap , it is up to you on how many Fa's you sign . Choose wisely with your money.

3. TRADES - Trades can ONLY go down if the deadline is not up . If the deadline is over do NOT trade . This is to help you because if you release trade you will only have the player for 1 year.

4. NO CHEATING - There will be no rocket catching, nano blitzing, face throwing and any known glitch using of any kind. (SEE BELOW)

a) Rocket Catching - you can not throw a high bullet pass to a wr and then turn him around to jump in front of a defender. These catches can be done on streaks, hooks, and post routes. Rocket catching is not allowed in FNM If you are a victim to one of these catches please inform the commissoner(s) with complete details show proof by an uploaded highlight or any video recording.

Example: https://youtu.be/lpO8NUIgONM

The FADE LOB is permitted and is not a rocket catch it can be easily defended. You can defend a fade lob by being a cornerback or a safety and pressing L2 to gain position to make the interception or deflection. The next best defense for a fade lob is what we enjoy most, a great hit in mid air.

b) Nanos - most nanos come right through the middle of the offensive line when a LB or Safety come storming through the offensive line free and untouched. These blitzes are most noticable when you are sacked instantly and had no more than 2 seconds to throw. If you are a victim to one of these nanos please inform the commissoner(s) with complete details show proof by an uploaded highlight or any video recording.

Example: https://youtu.be/rCAwnEet3xI
Example: https://youtu.be/LzjKgSkxZAc

There is also an edge blitz in Madden when the DE comes in instantly. This is after the defensive line has been crashed and a LB or Safety get reblitzed between the DT & DE. Many people call it a nano as well. Truth is, this blitz can easily be countered by slide protecting your offensive line to the left or right side of the overload. It is your job to assign your line to pick up edge blitzes when it is visible. Because this blitz can be countered we are very lenient with it but please do not abuse the same blitz over and over again.

c) Face Throw - There is no face throwing in FNM. Please see the example provided below to get full details of face throwing.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsqfWo4p8_s

Please do not underestimate the knowledge of your opponent these cheats & glitches are posted everywhere on the internet. If you feel your opponent has nano'ed or used a glitch against you during the game please go to highlights after the game and save the highlight so you can upload it to show your proof. (plus many people are recording their franchise games now to show off on youtube, so please keep it clean guys!) Nano users will be booted immediately.

5. 4th Down Rule - You can go for 4th & 2 or less if it's a tied ball game you're winning ,or your losing at anytime. You must punt the ball on 4th down if it is anything more then that period. If you are losing by 14 points or more you can go for it at any time and anywhere on the field. In the 4th quater you can go for it at any time if you are losing by any amount.

6. Onside Kicks - You can only kick onside kicks if you are loosing by 3 touchdowns , or if the game is in tbr 4th quarter.

7. You must have at least 2 guys rushing the QB... Keep it as realistic as possible. No team in the NFL puts their whole team in coverage. Do not attempt putting your whole team in coverage period!

8. No huddle - No huddle offense is allowed in FNM . However, you can not run the same play the whole game. We want to make this league realistic as possible so please run & pass and use at least 2 different formations when you are driving your team down the field. You don't necessarily have to be 50/50 but at least show your opponent you can do both.

9. Positions - You can orchestrate your team however you think they may win. Wide recievers do not make great cb's anyway so good luck putting them in risk for injury and getting scored on.

10. Quitting - Don't ever quit your match unless you are conceding defeat to your opponent and both parties agree to quit. IF THERE IS A DISCONNECTION AND YOU ARE WINNING... YOUR OPPONENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPLACING YOUR POINTS BACK TO WHERE THEY WERE BEFORE YOU WERE DISCONNECTED, AND YOU WILL PUT BACK HIS AND RESUME. IF YOUR OPPONENT DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE YOUR POINTS BACK HE WILL BE BOOTED SO INFORM THE LEAGUE COMMISSIONER. (or you both can have good sportsmanship and be men and just start over)

11. Anybody constantly being reported as disrespectful, and inactive will be eventually booted. We are all here to be competitive, make new friends, and just have a great time playing football. Be respectful at all times during the game, lobby room, chat room, texts, and on the phone. Plus growing a great friendship amongst your peers is very important and smart for future scheduling of games, trades, and seasons to come. Good luck!

NEW RULE - If you and your opponent agree at a time to play and one of you do not show up , the one that did show up, gets to play CPU

Last edited by Shady Panthers on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed a change)

Shady Panthers
Admin

https://fridaynightmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MUST AGREE AND READ Empty Nice Rules shady!

Post  oconostota Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:36 pm

i love it, gd job! cheers

oconostota

Back to top Go down

MUST AGREE AND READ Empty Re: MUST AGREE AND READ

Post  RW911 Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:05 pm

i agree

RW911

Back to top Go down

Post  synzthetik86 Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:41 am

agreed

synzthetik86

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmoney Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:03 pm

i agree

Cmoney

Back to top Go down

Post  CaDino909 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:08 pm

I Agree sounds like straight Ball to me!!!

CaDino909

Back to top Go down

MUST AGREE AND READ Empty i agree.

Post  X82NDAIRBOURNEX Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:11 pm

RW911 wrote:i agree
I agree.

X82NDAIRBOURNEX

Back to top Go down

MUST AGREE AND READ Empty i agree.

Post  X82NDAIRBOURNEX Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:11 pm

agree.
RW911 wrote:i agree
[b]

X82NDAIRBOURNEX

Back to top Go down

MUST AGREE AND READ Empty AGREED PLAYBOY

Post  soslick15 Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 pm

cheers

soslick15

Back to top Go down

MUST AGREE AND READ Empty I agree.

Post  AARONRODGERSI121 Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:16 pm

I agree.

AARONRODGERSI121

Back to top Go down

MUST AGREE AND READ Empty I agree

Post  AARONRODGERSI121 Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:23 pm

AARONRODGERSI121 wrote:I agree.

AARONRODGERSI121

Back to top Go down

MUST AGREE AND READ Empty I love this league. Love the rules to. Shady you are a Genius!!!!!

Post  AARONRODGERSI121 Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:45 pm

oconostota wrote:i love it, gd job! :cheShady is a Geniusers:

AARONRODGERSI121

Back to top Go down

MUST AGREE AND READ Empty i Agree

Post  giantsrock-44 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:38 am

I AGREE

giantsrock-44

Back to top Go down

Post  playamade76 Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:03 am

Agree

playamade76

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadly_Deidara7 Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:29 pm

agree

Deadly_Deidara7

Back to top Go down

MUST AGREE AND READ Empty Good stuff. Agreed!

Post  BrooksBucs55 Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Agreed

BrooksBucs55

Back to top Go down

MUST AGREE AND READ Empty I Agree

Post  MICHAELTROJAN Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Good set of rules

MICHAELTROJAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content