Friday Night Madden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cradle to the Grave [ Cardinals Week 1 ]

Go down

Cradle to the Grave [ Cardinals Week 1 ] Empty Cradle to the Grave [ Cardinals Week 1 ]

Post  xXSavageNeoXx Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:24 pm

It was Duane Bond's coaching debut. His Cardinals were locked in a shootout with the Rival Seahawks. The Cardinals had the ball and needed to drive down the field and either score a FG or Touchdown. It was all in Skelton's hands now he would be a hero for Duane or the scapegoat. One pass Skelton completes it and runs the hurry up. Next play Fitzgeralg beats the press and is wide open 15-18 yards down the field and Skelton throws. But the ball sailed all the way to the safety no where near where Fitzgeralg could catch it and Interception. The look on Coach Bond's face was priceless and you could feel the change in the air.

PRESS CONFERENCE

Skelton: It was the right read, I just didn't throw the ball as accurately as I had hoped. I don't know what happened. It was completely my fault. But it's a sixteen game season so I can make up for it.

Coach Bond: It was a tough game, we did a lot of good things and a lot of bad. For one we can't give up so many points and secondly we need to cut down on the turnovers. We arre gonna go over the tape and I promise you a lot of change is coming and next week we will be a completely different team.

DURING THE WEEK:

~ Cardinals Cut BackUp LE Nick Eason and two lesser known players
~ Cardinals sign Veteran RB Thomas Jones to backup Beanie Wells
~ Cardinals sign a BackUp TE
~ Cardinals are in talks with the Bears for Jason Campbell and Terrel Owens it seems John Skelton has lost his job.

xXSavageNeoXx

Back to top Go down